What can membership in the CMFA do for your organization?
The CMFA is the leading advocate for the Caribbean Microfinance industry.
CMFA members receive:
- Exclusive access to the CMFA's Online Learning Community.
- Complimentary personal member profile page on the CMFA's website.
- Member discounted registration fees to attend national and regional program activities conducted by the CMFA, including workshops, forums, and conferences.
- Opportunities to submit workshop proposals and put forward facilitators to present at CMFA workshop, forums and conferences, thereby shaping the learning agenda.
- Access to training, capacity building and, as appropriate, links through the CMFA to local, regional and international resource institutions concerned with microfinance development.
- Full access to information materials produced or sourced by the CMFA.
- Opportunities to lead and serve on volunteer committees including the CMFA Board of Directors.
- Access to the CMFA’s collective voice on significant issues, including policy and regulatory issues in microfinance.
- Exclusive use of the CMFA name and logo upon approval of the CMFA Board of Directors.
- Full access to CMFA Member Database - microfinance practitioners and stakeholders across the Caribbean.
- Exclusive invitation to Member-only meetings where you can give feedback on the strategic direction of the CMFA and vote for Board members.