The work of the CMFA is carried out through the General Assembly, the Board of Directors and the Secretariat.
The General Assembly is the main deliberative, policymaking and representative organ of the CMFA and is composed of all fully paid-up members of the CMFA. The Board of Directors is elected by the members of the CMFA and acts on behalf of, and is subordinate to the General Assembly. The Secretariat manages the day-to-day activities of the CMFA and reports to the Board of Directors. You are welcome to view our Constitution and By-Laws.
The CMFA is served by a Board of Directors. The members are:
- National Development Foundation of Dominica (NDFD), Dominica (CHAIR). NDFD is represented by the Executive Director, Mr. Cletus Joseph.
- La Inmaculada Credit Union Limited (LICU), Belize (VICE-CHAIR). LICU is represented by the General Manager, Mrs. Yadeli Urbina.
- Micro Credit Limited (MCL), Jamaica (SECRETARY). MCL is represented by the General Manager, Mrs. Mitzian Turner.
- Cooperatieve Spaar-en Kredietbank Godo G.A. (GODO), Suriname. GODO is represented by the Board Chairman, Mr. Edwin Watson.
- Barbados Agency for Micro Enterprise Development Limited (FundAccess), Barbados. FundAccess is represented by the Manager, Finance and Administration, Mrs. Esther Lord-Graham.
- National Entrepreneurship Development Company Limited (NEDCO), Trinidad & Tobago. NEDCO is represented by the Corporate Business Analyst, Mr. Curtis Mayers.
- COK Sodality Co-operative Credit Union, Jamaica is represented by Microfinance Coordinator, Mr. Curven Whyte JP
- Dr. Winsome Leslie, Lead Specialist and Caribbean Regional Supervisor, Multilateral Investment Fund (a member of the Inter-American Development Bank Group).
- Miss Kim Butcher, Attorney-at-Law
- Miss Allison Francis, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator, Enterprise Development Division, Ministry of Labour and Small and Microenterprise Development, Trinidad